BORRRRINGG!!

Today was my school's founder's day .
It was totally boring can .
Ms Quek & Amabel
sat beside me (:

But just when I thought we could talk ..
Mrs Teng told the whole level that
teachers would be walking around
to catch girls who talk/sleep/play
during the founder's day service .

Last year, when I was P6,
it was my first time to celebrate founder's day .
It was celebrated in the Auditorium .

This year, my level had to celebrate it in the hall .
To get one thing straight,
S1, S2, S3 & P6 girls had to squeeze in the hall .
I DIDN'T SAY AUDITORIUM .

The Auditorium is so much bigger than the hall .
The whole service was conducted in
the Auditorium .
Do you know how we see all of that?
CAMERAMAN .

Sian loh . So boring .
Make us watch the damn screen and don't
let us go in the Auditorium .
And u know what?
The Auditorium has the GOH, S4/5s,
I think guests .. like parents &
Also, people who won awards .

So little people right?
the principal is so selfish --"
I wonder why this year's P6 badge
couldn't get to go to the Auditorium .
HOW SAD ):

Anyways, when the service started .
I already dreaded it .
When the primary principal started
with her report (speech), I whispered to Amabel ..
"THIS IS THE PART WHERE I HATE THE MOST . SPEECHES .."
She talked for about 10-15 minutes or so .
Then was my school's principal .
I guess, the older one --"
She spent about 15 minutes talking .

Later, was the sermon .
Explained the meaning of our theme
"ONE HEART, ONE VOICE"
He ah .. explained just that short theme
for like .. 35 minutes?!
I WAS ABOUT TO FALL ASLEEP THROUGHOUT
THE WHOLE SPEECH --"

Well, I was like, starving too .
They didn't even give us a break .
I was TIRED & HUNGRY .

Well, when I was on my way back,
I bought CHAR SIEW RICE xD
My favourite .
Later, after reaching home,
I cooked rice for Orlie to eat (:

She really enjoyed it .
Then I ate my lunch (:

Then play the piano awhile ..
Oh! Speaking of piano,
I FINALLY KNEW HOW TO PLAY
"FROM THE BEGINNING TILL NOW"
-WINTER SONATA
I am currently playing
"SECRET" which is from the show ..
Secret --"

Jay Chou act inside one de lah .
Anyways, the song is suuper nice (:
Tomorrow need to return the book of "secret" songs
to Niki le ):
& I HAVEN'T PHOTOCOPIED IT!!
AHHHHHHHHHH!!! ):

Loves<3
LIL' VEE (:

Comments