Firstly, I'm super pissed of
the fact that when I wanted to on
the computer to post, my sister
straight away turned it off .
and went on saying,
"PUZZLE! PUZZLE! LET'S DO THE PUZZLE!"

Well, she's finally gone now .
Good Riddence .

Well, today was also boring a little .
Conversational Malay's
Listening Comprehension was
SOOOOO HAAARRRRRD!!
And I'm talking about the
conversation part .

To me, the conversation part was
the most difficult .
Like I have totally no clue to it .
In fact, today, I did not even
pay a single attention at all .
I was busy writing the planning
for my new novel .
I spent about more than 30 minutes
just to get a title .
With the help of Jelene too (:

BUT STILL, IT'S KINDA SLOW ..
OR IS IT NOT? /:

We came up with many different
titles . Like "THE PATHLIGHT",
"THE RACE", "THE PUZZLE" &
"THE FLAME" .

I narrowed it down to
"THE FLAME" & "THE PUZZLE" .
I actually asked a few of my classmates
which title did they prefer .
some said flame, some said puzzle .
Too bad I didn't have a survery form
with me ):

Later had guzheng again ..
Which means, test awaits us .

When it was my turn,
and I played my song .
my melody was correct,
I remembered .
But you know what?
I PLAYED TOO SOFTLY .

I was so pissed!
Just because of that,
I had to come for extra
next tuesday . Which I'd
probably wanna pon .
I seriously find these practices
quite useless .
Because some of them just come,
play for the first half an hour then,
start to talk .

So you see? It's useless .

Oh yea, and do you know
what the problem was?
I DID NOT PLAY LOUD ENOUGH .

Is THUM just deaf or what?
I could clearly hear myself playing
quite loud already .
I felt like telling him to go
dig his ears . I bet got a lot of wax .
Then as I walk out of the guzheng room,
I could hear him shouting/scolding me .
I felt like rolling my eyes .
I did . But of course, after I turned
my back at him .

Otherwise, I'd be in SERIOUS trouble .

I had just came back from
Dorcas' house .
Dorcas is my me and my sis's
math tuition teacher .
She is very funny .
A sporty & straight A stuuu .
Unfortunately, one day, I'm not sure
what happened, she had sprained
her right leg ..?
Don't know which part .

.. Meanwhile ..

I brought Orlie along to meet
MintMint, Dorcas' dog . Male .
ShitZUU . Extremely cute .
At first, he chased Orlie
around the whole house .
Then, when Orlie got irritated
and MintMint kept sniffing her,
she growled, followed by a bark -
l a t e r ..

One time, she barked so loudly,
that MintMint got scared,
jumped up onto Dorcas' bed and
hid behind Dorcas .
OHMYGOSH! HE WAS SO CUUTE!!

Everyone kept laughing at him .

Sighs . Now at home .. Don't even know
if my sister still wants to do the puzzle .
I seriously wish she does not hope to
do it now.. I wanna sleep man --"

HAHA xD

Oh yea, I thought of this sentence too:
"THE WORLD ADVANCES IN TECHNOLOGY BUT GOES NOWHERE ."

Go Figure ;]]


Loves<3
LIL' VEE (:

Comments