Today ahh ..
HAHA xD
I was so gloomy
in the morning .

My sister called me retarded .
I ate my guava and
daydreamed ..
on my bed --"
And she said I was weird .

Well, I love to daydream .
Why can't she see that?
LOL .

Anyways, all of the
GLOOOMYNESS ended when
my mum brought me out
to Heartland Mall to finally
fix my spectacles .
Like .. FINALLY --"

When we got to the shop,
my mum thought of buying
a spare glasses for me,
just in case the other is damaged
or something .
I chose the green one I think /:
Well, I've always loved
GREEN SPECTACLES (:

Later, went to guardian
to buy a few things .
I bought my
IMPACT PEACH MINT sweet!
xD

SO HAPPY (:

As I was thinking of going
to the CC near my place
because I thought of attending
a course during these holidays
to keep me occupied and ..
My mum brought me there,
I saw two slots that fit my age .

First was Taekwondo .
How can I possibly do it?
IMA TOFU MAN --"

Second was Karaoke singing .
Anything but Tamil .
Because Tamil is for adults only .
Besides, I don't speak -!

So I told my mum, it's useless .
We walked back .
Then, my mum saw the
karaoke club entrance .
Then she decided to go in &
take a look .
No one was there .
Aiya, all inside lah!

So after we walked out,
an indian guy walked out behind us
and echoed the song that
the people inside the room
were singing!
Then summore because the song
was really funny-tune kinda thing,
My mum and I burst out laughing .

The guy had no reaction though .

...

Sighhs .
I'm gonna collect my specs .
this week's thursday~~
So VERYVERYVERYVERY happy xD

Loves<3
LIL' VEE (:

Comments