How I wished this day would never end ):

Ms Quek, Amabel and I
were gonna watch HSM 3!!
Amabel and I were supposed to
meet Ms Quek at the cinema
at 1.45pm ..
But we were late
& reached there at 2pm on the dot!

Anyways, after we went in,
it was still commercial --"
OH HECK .

The movie was GREAT!
FANTASTIC! AWESOME!

sighs .
If only it was real ..

Later took a cab with
Ms Quek's friend to
~EAST COAST PARK~

Amabel pushed me to hard ..
I was so scared okay ..
JUST TO RIDE THAT BICYCLE ..!!

I mean, hey!
I had a bad experience okay!!
But later, got the hang of it (:
I enjoyed myself too xD
Sighs . But time just flies pass
so quickly ..
JUST LIKE THAT .

Then, went to BBQ~~
Then BBQ the satay so long --"
Then when we thought
was ready right, then when
eat horh, it was like .........
. SOFT . ><" eww ..

Same thing goes for the chicken ..

Amabel brought fried rice! (:

At the end of the day,
I really enjoyed myself man ..
You know, Andrea bought
the chips with nacho cheese..
THEY WEREN'T EVEN COOKED AT ALL .
It tasted horrible -.-

Too bad all that fun came to
an END .

I really missed it you know ..
Tomorrow, which is later,
from 12.30-3.30pm got cca ..
And only those whom teacher
want to come de ..
Summore he's gonna test again!
I'm so scared T.T
Then later, from 5-7pm,
I have guzheng at ARTS .
It'd be so damn tiring ...
I don't wanna go okay .
I really, really, don't wanna go .

Please lah .. I didn't even fail .
Then he tell me to come on
THURSDAY .

I really don't even deserve
to go can .. I really
DREAD going for cca ..
especially when it's only
the selected people that we wants to test .

I'm so afraid I kana scolding .
So damn irritating .
Feel like not going ..
But then also cannot .
If I'm not going, die die
MUST give M.C. de .

So sad ):

How I wished this day would never, ever, EVER, end ):

Loves<3
LIL' ME (:

Comments