Today was so lame --"
& EXCITING (:

It all started when I was totally anxious
as there was going to be a performance
during lunch time later ..

I didn't know if we were supposed to
wear our costume/school uniform .
Besides, I DIDN'T BRING THE FIRST ONE!

..

So I was basically panicking .
What if I was the only one who did not
bring the costume?
OMG . OMG . OMG .
SO EMBARRASSING!!

But then I recalled that Ms Wong said that
last year, our seniors performed in
school uniforms .
Okay loh . Heng .

THEN THE DAY CONTINUED ..

It was dreadful when I saw the timetable given .
The timetable was filled with only
CHINESE ENRICHMENT COURSES
& CONVERSATIONAL MALAY CLASSES!

Oh C'mon, tell me,
who doesn't find that boring?!

Firstly, after checking our marks
for Term 4 papers,
everyone went to their respective classes
for the Chinese Enrichment course .

Do you know what I made during the
Chinese Enrichment course??
SUN WU KONG .
Using dough --"

Some dough was nice to touch,
some were sticky and gross &
some were just kinda hard --"

After making Sun Wu Kong,
I made XIAO AI .
Then I looked at both .
None was nice --"
But I just submitted anyway .

After the Chinese Enrichment course,
was Conversational Malay class time --"

The teacher wasn't our teacher who used
to teach us conversational Malay .
Her name's Ms Aishah .
Her voice was soft .
Couldn't control the noise level of my class though --"

She played hangman with us and made us guess
which alphabet to choose for the right word for
the occupation of something .
I had to leave at 1.25pm .
You know, the performance thingy .

BLAH . BLAH . BLAH .

After school, I went to Amabel's house to jog .
Wahh, I tell you, her place was infested with ..
GUYS .

One thing Amabel and I have in common
is that we never like to exercise infront of guys .
It's just somehow embarrassing .
To tell you the truth,
I kinda feel that in my school, I always see
GIRLS . GIRLS . GIRLS .
no boys . Nadah . Ziltch .
& because of that I always have a fear of talking to guys .

I know . I know . My dad is a guy .
How can I not talk to him?
Of course he's a guy .
But he's my dad!
It's different .

Well, I shall not get carried away ..

Later, we were jogging for
quite some time already.
Then, we decided to stop by the park to go on the swing
to loosen up a bit .

First time we wanted to go,
a group of girls went to try .
Nevermind .
We jog another round and came back .

Which is the second time,
Nobody was there .
So we took the opportunity
to take a swing .

Then came two teenage boys .
Then we were like ..
OH SHIT . WE'RE DOOMED . WE'RE DOOMED .
We quickly got off the swing .
I FELL . WTH --"

I ran away from the scene and went to the
nearest seat .
I sat down and dust the sand off my knees .
Oh crap . I injured my right knee .
But it was a small cut .
So I ignored it .
The main thing that we both had in our minds,
was to just runaway from them .

Like, for me,
to runaway from embarrassment .

Anyways, now it's like,
I'm at home ..
With no one here ..
HOW LONESOME ..

Ooo ..
transformers are starting in 2 minutes time!
Don't wanna miss it! ;]]

Loves<3
LIL' VEE (:

Comments