Today was a HIT man!!

Today, got back chinese paper, then realised that my paper 2 was CHAO LAN .
Fine, basically, I failed . Overall for that paper, I got 47.5/100 .
T.T

Well, I still am VERY thankful that I passed my overall for chinese.
Meaning, adding the results of the rest of the year .
I was praying to God that night that I hoped at least I would get a 19 out of 40,
Then, God really, really, gave me that EXACT score .

Then, was geography .
HAH . HAH . HAH . HAH .
I did not fail!!! (:
I had 50.5/80 . So.. 63.125/100?

After geography paper, was history paper .
YAY ME!! I TOPPED THE CLASS!! -Too bad not the level though .
which is quite impossible --"
I had 60/80 . So, it is 75/100 .
;]]

I really wanna thank God for helping me to cope with history .
As some of you may know ..
In the beginning of the year, I was struggling with history .
In Term 1 & 2, I had D7 .
In Term 3, I told myself to start to believe in God more
and put in more effort to study history
which includes time too .
Then, The result was, I had B3 .
Now, Term 4, I pushed myself harder and of course, studied harder .
With God's help too,
I had an A1 .

ISN'T GOD GREAT?

He boosted my grades ^o^

Well, tomorrow will be getting back more papers .
I hope I fail nothing else for the overall of that paper .
x.x

Loves<3
LIL' VEE (:

Comments