WOOTS!

I had a great day today, thanks guys (:


somewhat regretted sleeping late yesterday -_-

Went out with zoey and duane to watch SHREK!! ((:
Had the time of my LIFE!! O:
jkjk. I AM deprived you know. HAHA.

ZOEYY;;
You dressed super pretty & matured today. Like a totally grown-up woman ((:

DUANE;;
HAHA!! You look super dashing too. But really, I don't get it, why do you wear so formal when you were merely just sitting for a test & going out with us? Even your cousin wasn't THAT formal. wasn't formal at all actually =x

LOVED;;
THANKS YOU TWO FOR ACCOMPANYING ME TODAY!! :DD and err.. duane's cousin too, Ernest, right? Hmm ..

Was really looking forward to this very day. And glad to say, it was a success and I was like.. I felt like a REAL teenager. Like, REALLY REAL. But I know that what is to come when my expectations of the new norm increases, I might just become a spoilt brat -.- But anyways, what matters is, I go out once in a while only. and normally I end up feeling empty and stuff. Today I ended off feeling great and happy and satisfied that it went perfectly fine - and fun and retarded and all that.. Really enjoyed Shrek!! Haha,the babies were ubber cuute! Duane, you are seriously baby deprived. So bad. Those little twin girls you say they cute, the shrek babies not cute! what is this lah! bias man!! PROTEST!!!!

Zoey.. must talk more ah.. ahahha! Next time must talk more then we ALL can have fun yeah? I know today you're quite not satisfied and fully happy right.. cos i mean, you didn't talk. I felt that way when I don't talk when I had the opporunity to. I always regret afterwards. But anyways, it's okay. We can always go out some other time yeah?

I have always been looking forward to have a nice brother and all. Not trying to be bias to my other korrs.... =x But really, since he lives the nearest to my house, I feel the security. And I feel that I can visit/go to him whenever I feel happy or sad. I've long to have the feeling of having an older brother.. I found out that the feeling between an older sis and bro is totally different. I can tell. It's like, just today, I find that Duane's a really .. I don't know how to say, but I really look up to him as a cool bro you know. Sure, one thing both older bros and sis share is that they both are quite annoying at times. But I can feel it. It's like, cool. I don't even know how to say it out in words, I just feel that I felt he treated me like a little sister today. following him around while he was walking with his cousin.. I felt like a little sister following him around. and all that. And please, I know some may misunderstand. I don't like like him in that way. But I really like him as a bro. 'Cos I sense that .. in him. I don't know if it's how non-blood-relations work out as bro and sis type, but since I felt it, and I definitely know it's not THAT, I immediately knew.

Anyways, I thanks duane (:
I know you might feel grossed out listening to this, MIGHT. MIGHT. but anyways, just wanna say that I'm really happy that you've changed and well, treated me like a little sister.

Funny that your attitude is about the same as my sis's but seriously, maybe it's because it's somewhat like my sis and I felt it, that's why I had the feeling of how great it is to have an older brother, even though not blood-related :DD

Okayokay, enough. Scared later she jealous ohhhh :O
haha sorry ah!! But really don't wu hui okay!! I just long for an older brother similar or just like him.. well.. yeah. not THAT type. I won't boast for it'll only hurt both of us. So, yupp. And.. I don't wanna push/force my friends to do something they might not want to do or not within their comfort zone .. oh what am i talking?!!! Anyways, hope that you and him will be close as well and sense the sibling relation I'm talking about. It's really cool. I don't know, but if you two really become together, I'd give you guys my blessings =x REALLY!!!!!! HAHAHHA!! Or at least be on good terms and good friend and talk more lahh... haha. won't kill you to.

Alrights. It's getting late, better not sleep to late too.

I WANNA GROW TALLER!! GAHHH!!! :\

Comments