13 hours of sleep

NAPPY NAP NAP TIME :DD


Woke up at 1.06pm today and when out with mom after had brunch to HAPPY PAWS. Brought Orlie there to cut her nails. Saw a poor french bulldog, the oldest there, I think I saw it twice/thrice this year, then like.. poor thing.. stayed there the longest. No one adopted it since the beginning of this year)):

Hmm.. Then came home and slept =x
CAN'T HELP IT! The weather so nice for me to sleep!! & so, seeing my mom sleeping as well, I slept too :P

I slept longer than her despite the fact that the previous night she slept same time as me and woke up MUCH EARLIER than me. HAHA!! Woke up at 6.20pm +? or -? Yupps. And so, cut apple for orlie and am waiting for dinner to be served :DD

HAHA!! Currently watching KBS world >> Three brothers. MAN!! Totally recommend it! Love it. Anyways, I gtg le, I wanna go watch & eat in peace. & so, CYA.

:D

Comments