Get up, my friend, get up.

Across the thick forest
Gushing winds spread all around
Tree branches tweaked
Hear the crackling sound

It breaks and grows
Like the starfish
When a side is cut off
It'll grow and grow and grow

Like faith,
Though backslides may occur
We get up on our knees, legs,
Feet, and continue walking in faith

God is there for you, my friend
Even though you may not feel it yet
He's been there this whole time listening,
To your laughters and cries, watching
you every moment and second

I may not be the best advisor in the world
But I hope I can be the best friend u have
Though I know some things may've whirled
Up big time.. But I wish you can share this suffering, with us.

With an outstretched arm,
A hand we will lend you
He'll protect you from further harm
And I hope I can help too

I do not presume the future
But of something I am sure
When you lose something
It does not mean losing all things.

God bless, eeyore (:

Comments