It's amazing to stick out your tongue and still able to lie through those teeth.

I have absolutely, NO IDEA where that came from :\

Hmm.. reached my targets for A & E math, improved english [ohh finally!! :\], passed physics [oh gawd -.-] and passed lit!!! gosh. terrible target for lit. But anyways, it's up to my ss score now. But I bet it'll just pull my combine humans marks down. zzz..

Have been in love with bubbles ever since kerine and qian hui brought bubbles to school which reminded me of my childhood days and ... well.. other stuff. haha, wrote a poem about it in my tumblr. can go read, it's today's (:

Well... I feel like nowadays my posts are getting shorter and shorter.... !!!
OHOHOH!!! I know what I should write about!! Hmmm..

Went gym today with Jelene (:
Did weight lifting. Apparently 'cos majority were guys and they'd practically STARE at you if they see a GIRL(s) lift weight. even a 1kg weight -.-

Did weight lifting, the arm pushing thingy.. ran and cycled. yuppyupp.
We practically went to a corner to do the weight-lifting -.-"
Then some guys kept staring at us. like. WHAD IS YOUR PROB MANNN?!!!!
HAVEN'T U SEEN A GIRL LIFT WEIGHTS BEFORE?!?!?!
D:<

Cos we did "running" as the last one, I walked down the stairs with my legs all jiggly :P
HAHAHA. I can't imagine how I was like when I took the first few steps down...
I practically nearly tumbled down the stairs -.-

About to do class blog soon!! ((:
Do drop comments!! :P

Comments