Term 2 just ended

Unfortunately, I still have to go school on monday to get my report book.. -.-

Had physics and math today. Service learning period was a total slack - so was about the first whole period of physics [that came after that]..

Managed to inject some information in my brain. Sighs. running out of brain juice. Was given A&E math hols homework. Apparently, while I was trying to do the FIRST few part questions, I got stuck and you wouldn't believe what I totally forgot.

rationalising ._.

yupp. that's it. I totally forgot. My brain started up a little after Mr Pang showed me the second step. I don't know why, but even though I got my "goal" and well, satisfying marks for both A&E math, apparently, I couldn't even remember how to do a rationalising question.. The WEIRDEST part of all is that when I ask them [Mr Pang and later on, Mr lim > A&E math teach], and even though they didn't exactly answer my question, I was TOTALLY patient with them. like, TOTALLY. Or even though they explained certain stuff that I - seriously - already knew. I know this may sound weird and absurd to some of you, like, what? this kinda thing will get angry de meh? To me, I was really impatient then. And when someone doesn't answer to the question, I show no mercy and yell at them or .. well, get pissed of at them. gahh.. hot-tempered. HAHA!! Yesterday did my QT and asked for patience as one of the stuff that I've prayed before and still praying for. I guess God really grants it in the weirdest times, eh? Well, I thought so..

Came home after school, tried out this"new" flavour >> coffee with milk bubble tea w jelly. HAHA~~ It's so nice!! I'm lovin' it. Actually I thought it was teh-bing, but it turned out to be REALLY COFFEE AND MILK !! Amazingly DELICIOUS. YUMYUM . LOL. okay, I know, used it in a wrong way.. BUT. really, it's like eating two meals of chicken rice!!! ahhhh..... oh whatever. I bet some of you are thinking I'm getting seriously retarded nowadays. Can't help it! I've no idea what to type here!!

Oh man.. I've got er hu lesson with Dora later on and apparently, my room is in a COMPLETE MESS, and I've GOT to clean it up BEFORE 5.30pm. Yeah, maybe if I start now, I just might be able to finish in time :\

Hmmm .. Gosh. I haven't planned for today's lesson yet =x
GAHH !! okayokay, I better go start now then OFF I GO WITH A BUCKET OF WATER, CLOTH AND MOP!!!! and hands of course.

Comments