hurt & lost for words

It's time for a change. Turn the tables around, everything upside down. lights out.

I'm utterly lost for words. I've been trying to find out the truth and I really did.


About just merely less than 5 minutes ago, I was reading through your blog. The first part really pierced through my heart. You had no idea how much you meant to me.. yet you just left. Things that I told you were partial. not full. I did not tell bad stuff about you to them. I'm serious. I just told them that you were acting weird. Despite their response & "advice", I did not follow. The final decision was up to me. And I didn't do it. I didn't avoid you. I didn't. It was you who avoided me.

I don't even know how to react now.

I read your blog, first part, wanna cry. Second part, I see that a break is all you - and I - need. The third part? I don't know. I thought it was all a misunderstanding, then again it wasn't. Then I read on and on. And I'm just lost for words.

I just read your blog. just. just. just. I saw the date which was just merely a few days back..
I know something was already up before I read it. I sensed the coldness when I was around you. When I was sick, you didn't even send me a single message. When I came back, you didn't say much. When I asked you something or sat with you, you always looked away. When I asked you to come with me to the sick bay, you say no need. So what am I suppose to say? What do you want me to react or do?

I'm missing a friend
Whom I loved the most
She'd always lend a helping hand
When I was about toast

When I cried my heart out
She was there to hear my cry
She would stay with me throughout
Without her I thought I'd just die

But I survived through the tough times
Without her help at all
Is that what she's trying to say?
Even without her, I wouldn't fall?

I've been waiting
for you these few days
to come back talking
To resume your old ways

But it seems like it'll never happen
or I'll have to wait much longer
To wait for your return
Hoping things would get better

You see me happy with them
But you don't know how hurt I am
Deep down I'm crying inside
Over the heart that already died

You taught me true happiness
And I thought I was so blessed
That I would have you
But I guess I was a fool

Or was I?

To believe that you were the best
Amongst the rest
I thought I could depend on you
And you could too

But it seems that you say you're fine now
But weren't you happy with me before?
I don't see your smile but the twitching of your brow
You don't seem happy at all, are you sure?

Oh what am I saying
You wouldn't understand
I'll go on typing and typing
Until sore will it be on my hand
And you'll still wouldn't understand.

Maybe I am a fool.
A true fool.
Into letting you come into my heart
With the sharp hook and pierce through it
Taking it out of me, tearing it apart.

Yes, maybe I am a fool.

Comments