"Upon hearing one's message by a person does not cause that person to react in that way. It's how the person will react in a way upon hearing one's message."


totally. right?

After many crazy months of moaning about my depressing chinese results... I'VE FINALLY CROSSED OVER THE RAINBOW TO THE POT 'O' GOLD!!! :DD

i passed. just in case you didn't catch that ._.

Jia xuan oso very smart .. like, neck to neck with me ._.
Sighs.. well, today was really energy-draining. GUESS WHAT??
I slept while Ms Lee was going through the ss paper!! :\
HAHA. oh well..

Later had CCA. had fun and a good laugh at..... me :DD
ehhh... OHOHHH!! crap -.-

NOTICE: PERFORMING DAY AND COMPETITION DAY CLASH :OO

so dead ._.

GUOFANG!!! WE'RE DOOMED!!!
competition or performance now??!?!!!!! gosh. I hate making decisions. esp when it's tough ._.

Comments