SHORT and tiring day ..

SL was LONNGG 'cos mr pang replaced physics with SL 'cos past 3 weeks had skipped SL.. like. consecutively.. cos got common tests.. yea.. Then yupp. like that.

Later had recess and a math afterward. Learned about binomial theorem. Realised that this year learn a lot of theorem -.- Like [last year was just pythagoras' theorem] remainder theorem and binomial theorem. I think there's one or two more.. I THINK. And you know .. normally all these THEORY thingy is always named after someone? Up till now, I'm still thinking .. just who on earth would be named as "remainder"?

After a math, had chapel. O DEAR ... I slept -.- And annoying Jelene kept singing the song that was being played by casting crowns, so SLOW FADE. or something like that ................ Well, she sang it to keep me awake while i was actually trying to SLEEP..!! And so I got quite agitated 'cos like, a math lesson was pretty dry and I BADLY BADLY WANTED TO SLEEP. Like, I held my pen in the air on my right hand, and - while I, almost dozing off every 5 seconds at one period of time - DROPPED the pen on the floor and that shook me. It was actually the math practices that teach told us to do that I finally woke up. LOL.

Anyways... Yeah, in the end I slept. ALL THE WAY UNTIL THE PEOPLE SITTING ON TOP WERE DISMISSED . OH DEAR!! Rather, I woke up when almost everyone left - except sec 3s, we needed to stay back for meeting-the-parents briefing. That's how tired I was =.="

SCHOOL FINALLY ENDED :D
Went to meet a friend with zoey. Then zoey left first. and the other one ah, follow me all the way home -.- HAHA. anyways, OH FINE.. IT RAINED. U WIN U WIN -.- AND HEH. u took my MONEHHH think I dunno HAH!! See!! I'm not that gullible!! I still managed to get you to turn out your pockets and hand it over. MUAHAHAHA!!! And please lor, lie oso lie about the $$ on the table. eh! THOSE NOTES WERE ALL STRAIGHT LAH!! U CRUMPLE MINE UP UNTIL LIKE WHAT!!!! Later cannot top up cos reject the note, I ask u for an exchange of $10 note PLUS another $10 note for giving me the trouble to ask u for the exchange uhh!!! TTTSSSSSSKKKKKKKKKKK!! Left quite some time later. short period of time lah.

RUNNING BACK.......................
Gotta go prepare for er hu lesson. Later dora's coming :O
Sigh. Bad bad!!! Today woke up with a sore throat, not really sore, more of.. like, a little hard to swallow food ):
Then raining, then slight headache, then COUGH AND COUGH AND COUGH. wa biang. getting sick soon -.-

AND TODAY DORA'S COMING!!! <:O

...

BUBBLE BUBLE BUBBLY BUUUUUUU~~~

Comments