It's been ... 1w >> slacking.

Stood at the front porch waiting
For the kind person to open his door
This moment I am longing
To step into the very core

Of the heart. his heart.

~~~~~~

Have been thinking lately. Think I've got many apologies to be delivered real quickly and - I know, with my super GREATGREATGREAT memory, I'll forget some of ya'll - I'll say it right here, right now.

I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY GUYS!! Have been crazy and screwed up lately.. just wanna say reallyreallyreallyreally sorry :\

I guess I've bene quite self-centered lately. deprived of fun and when I get mine, I ignore my friend's cry of help. And well, sorry 'bout that. I will still be there, but maybe not 24/7.. sigh.

SORRY I can't be the bestest or maybe even that forever-will-be-there-for-you-and-listen-to-all-your-problems friend. But do hope u'll still come ):

I'll promise I'll help to my best ability of doing so. as a friend.

Comments