TESTS = STRESS NOT?

I totally screwed chinese today. I really mean it. Sure fail. Probably a grade of E8 at most.

Somehow, after the chinese test today, I was trying to calm myself down - and also managed to become the cheerful me again. Today's chapel was quite "beautiful" in a way. Well... I guess it was of some significance that kept me awake. 'Cos for the past I think about 1 month of chapel's sermons, I've been falling asleep in the comfortable chair in the auditorium hall while today's sermon, well, it really reached out to me and I stayed awake - even though I slept i the first few minutes after worship [I WAS TIRED KAY! I SLEPT AT 2AM TODAY!! THIS MORNING!!! STUDYING CHINESE, ONLY TO REALISE EFFORTS WASTED, I'M DAMN XIN TONG!!! ))):] ..

Today's sermon was about like, something made you like um.. really "BOOMZZZ" but it was so ordinary, it was TOO ordinary till I was really touched and many thoughts crossed my mind; What if I was her? ... Oh my goodness, is that why she's here in this year again? ... What have I done wrong? ... reflecting = talking to God in a way?? ... Man.. confused @.@

What was really about:

Lady Pastor was shopping [I think] with her friend and walked in SPRIT. Saw this wallet and wanted to buy it, but it was about $70!! Then she and her friend decided to walk around the shopping centre [to decide on whether to buy the wallet or not]. On their way out, they saw a lady selling tissues. Then they walked around..... -3 hours passed- And as they walked back, they saw the lady STILL at the same area - SELLING TISSUES! Then Lady Pastor asked her like, you know, it's been SO LONG, and she's still standing there, selling tissues. I was like, whoa. This is crazy man. I mean, I know that selling tissues are difficult - esp in SINGAPORE =x but really, I didn't think it was that bad when I found out that she had to sell FOUR PACKETS OF TISSUE = $1!! And how many people in singapore buy tissues? tell me. Honestly, do you? I don't ..

And so, Lady Pastor talked to the lady selling tissue. She[pastor] bought her a drink and talked. And she said that she had to sell tissue because economy bad, nobody wanna go for foot massage, or not enough money, so sell tissue to have more income. Then Pastor was saying that she thought back about whether to buy the wallet or not. So she was saying that God spoke to her, saying that she should not buy the wallet because I mean, it's NOT WORTH IT . Even I thought so .

[Meanwhile, I turned to look at Amabel. She was sleeping --" Oh wells, after reading this post hope she learns something from chapel today... =x]

And then Lady Pastor was giving an example of Abraham and God's conversation. Sharing their burdens, etc.. (Having a very close relationship with each other). And after the conversation, they parted and went back to their place. Like, just.like.that. That was how close they were. GOD OF THE UNIVERSE TALKS TO A MERE HUMAN BEING - CREATED BY GOD - A FRIEND TO GOD, ABRAHAM. just.like.that.

Then I was thinking about my situation. Remember when I said I was quite unhappy when I realised that she was in the same class as me? But slowly, I began to accept her again - though I know amabel's gonna get pissed off with me for awhile for me being so two-faced. sigh. And I slowly began to keep thinking and thinking . It's too complex for me to describe it, but I've found out - using knowledge from the um.. YP quiet time book and from what Lady Pastor said - Last time, I've probably heard God's advice wrongly, told Girl A and Girl A screwed up. And she's back this year again. God is giving me a chance. It must be. Otherwise why would this chapel session be so important that I was WIDE-EYE DURING HER SERMON?? It must have been some message to me! Just that, I didn't realise till.... today?

Well, shall talk about that some other time, gotta go study for physics tomorrow.

Cya~

CHECKMATE! drAmAQUEEN .

Comments