RECOVERING ((:
AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMABEL!! ((:


Wanna thank all your prayers, I'm recovering!!!! :DD

Just that my voice still hasn't really changed :\

Oh well. Today after school, after lunch with amabel and anna, went back up to class while both of them went for cca (npcc). Then I went high with the class microphone {{:

RANDOM LAH . I know, got classmates laugh at me u knoww!! that was how high I was -_-"

MANN!! I just found out tomorrow is literature class test. AND I JUST. FOUND. OUT.

And so, I read through crick crack monkey. And know what? I guess I've been too indulged with clay marble and all that, to the extend that whenever I mention the book of literature (book that we're using for literature), instead of saying crick crack monkey, I say, "CLAY MARBLE." And Amabel will always go, "HUH??! WHAT CLAY MARBLE??" And a typical answer from me,

"...Oh."

And apparently I've been too busy either doing homework, studying, having cca, etc, that I didn't get to finish reading my "TOMMY SULLIVAN IS A FREAK" book. AND I WAS GETTING TO THE EXCITING PART!!!!!!!!!!!!! T.T DUN CARE!! TOMORROW DIEDIE MUST FINISH READING!! HMPH!!

I miss my anime .... ))):

CHECKMATE! drAmAQUEEN .

Comments