Another boring day passes..

I could say I hated this day.. or I could say I definitely like this day - the least!

I'm starting to hate Fridays. Either that, or I'm just suffering from severe PMS. If that's the case, then should one not be angry and pissed when everything that was planned to go well .. in fact, was RUINED?

Last friday, for peeps who keep up with my blog posts, would've known what a terrible day I had. Not only me, but in fact, in one of the most irritating thing that happened [A math incident - btw, NOTHING was done about it after this week just blew pass me. Those two teachers were given AMPLE time to discuss about this. And yet? No answer. crap-ness please.] my classmates were affected too. It was then that my classmates saw the scary part of me. Well, when I look back now, I do kinda think that I was quite harsh. Well, what's over is over, I can't do anything about it.

Today, I planned for these things to go well;

+ For once:
- Class outing (to go as planned)
- My second lesson with the new teacher (guzheng)

+ As expected:
- Guzheng performance (in the morning)
- Guzheng performance (in the afternoon)


For each "category" I've written, one was good, one wasn't. I guess God is fair after all. But even though the bad was more than the good, at least I build up my resistance towards Satan's evil doings and build up character stuffs, like patience and all that. I praise God for teaching me such valuable lessons and I praise and thank Him again for he has given me, yet another wonderful day!

I guess I really was PMSing just now. I was even getting angry for ANSWERING my parent's curious/for-your-own-good questions.

I guess there's some thing(s) to teach you guys here:

+ Sometimes when things just doesn't go your way or make your day, look up to God and remember that he is always there for us in our time of need. He's the God of justice, don't worry about being unlucky or whatsoever! HAH.

+ When you're angry and think that you're always unlucky on this certain day or just for that day, then I suggest to you, list every good and bad thing out. Main points. Count them. Do they match up?

If it matches:

THEN GOOD.FOR.YOU!!!
You can ask God why did the incidents happened and like, well, look on the bright side to get rid of every tinsy bit of negative thoughts in your head. Why make yourself focus on those negative thoughts when you get carry on and enjoy your life, joyfully? Being negative/emo is never good. Trust me, experienced. Though I may not be trusted fully, but from my opinion, being emotional never did end up well for me.

Look at where I am today, I can finally socialize properly and instead of being emo, I try and make an effort to "step out of my comfort zone", as what Martin told me when I went for my first YE camp and he also wrote it on the green paper I still have, pasted behind the entrance of my room door. I put it there so that every time I leave the room, I see these encouragements, I feel glad and contented to continue each and everyday and not forgetting God - for without God, there wouldn't be me and you and those people who wrote those encouraging comments. Again, Praise God.

Just to round up, don't focus on the negative but the positive! ((:

If there's more bad:

Maybe God wants to teach you a valuable lesson that is needed for you to learn quickly or to start learning so you can practice it on your daily lives. Sometimes we really need to go to the extent of doing such things so as to be reasonable, etc. This is also because when we get angry after a bad day, we all tend to find reasons for being angry. Like saying all the bad things that happen and we seldom focus on the positive thoughts. So just to calm yourself down and stop making yourself suffer from being so angry - YOU'LL GET WRINKLES LADIES!! AND MORE WHITE HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - treat yourself fairly as well. Take care of your emotions in you. Learn to control your emotions and you'll be able to realize that you can practice self-control more easily.

If there's more good:

REJOICE! And STOP SULKING! You'll become sour plum and whatever you eat will become SOUR!!!!!!!! HAHAHA!! Just kidding. But really, when you sulk, you won't be able to enjoy your food, therefore, saying that the food sucks when actually, it tasted really really nice when you ate it last time, when you were happy and all that.

Not forgetting our manners to be grateful, we must also thank Him for the wonderful day that he "spared" for us - in a way - and remember to say a word of thanks (:

+-+-+-+

Just to sum it all up, basically, negative thoughts by Satan will continue to pile up and up and up if you let it do so. Just like not clearing your room for example. One day, you leave a pile of books there, saying you'll clear it the next day. But instead of clearing it, you add another stack. At the end of the week, your table's full just because you didn't do your constant packing, and in the end you'll still have to clear it, but probably after you get a scolding like I did from my dad.. Same thing. If we don't do our daily devotions with God, we'll see problems after problems and you'll dread it, and hate it forever or something, (though not always >>)avoiding it as a result. And the problems will pile up and up. Till someone knocks you in the head to tell you to wake up and turn to GOD!! Therefore, thinking positive and doing your daily devotions with God brings you to a "restful increase" (adapted from amabel's pm)~~

Was that a good analogy? I hope so. Sigh. Oh well. Guys, really, what I just want to tell you is to never give up no matter what/how difficult the circumstances are. If it's what God wants you to do, press on, push yourself and build determination - even though if you just had the worst incident ever just a few minutes ago. Don't look back, look forward and look to God, He will lead you to success ((:

~~~~~~~

After today's incident, I'm glad my anger faded off more quickly that last week's incident ((:

And I'm guessing I'm gonna have to end the post here, gtg do my QT before I sleep. Worse, I SKIPPED YTD'S!!!! So I must do double today =x

AT LEAST I DIDN'T COMPLAIN!! I don't mind!!!!! =x

All it takes is a step of faith and courage, something I may lack of.
But I still took the step anyways and ended up with no regrets.
My past is over me, my present and future is now before me,
With God ahead of me, leading me through it all.

CHECKMATE! drAmAQUEEN is finally happy again as she finally found and remembered where true happiness lies.

Comments