A lesson to be learnt ..

Oh yeah. about today's BIG HEADLINE NEWS ..

Sigh. the media is just TOO MUCH.

Though I may not have read the article yet, or ever =x
Still, it's not right to bring shame to him and his family!! (That pastor who discriminated other religions or something like that)

#1 Yeah, so he sinned. He did wrong. People say he must be punished, but must they really do this to him? The media really is black-hearted. No offence, but I really wish one of them would appear on newspaper one day just because whosoever lied to someone and just did a small mistake.

#2 SMALL CRIME DOESN'T MEAN NO CRIME

This is of something I must really stress on .. for now. The Pastor sinned, was punished and was brought shame to him and his family. We sinned, we were punished, though not as harsh and was not brought shame to ourselves and our family (depending on situation, mostly not). Now the only difference we see here is due to our rank. Solution: In God's eyes, we are His children. He doesn't look at our appearance(ranking on Earth). God is perfect, so MUST we be. When we make a TINNNYYYY WINCCCYYYYY mistake, he punishes us severely for trying/attempting, our wrong doing. So if we all get the same treatment as one another, shouldn't we be severely punished for one tiny and SMALL mistakes/wrong doings as part of receiving the same punishment/treatment as the important people? Or rather, shouldn't they be FORGIVEN AND PEOPLE, MOVE ON?

#3 I know, I sound unreasonable..

I mean like duh.. The newspaper or rather, the journalists exaggerate (the story) just to keep the whole world going. This means that just to keep up with business, they have to cook up with the JUICIEST stories of the day - Even if it means to hurt someone else.

This reminds me for the parable about the lady sinning and everyone wanted to stone her to death, but then Jesus came along and asked them anyone whoever could say they have not sinned, will throw the first stone.. And one by one, the crowd started to leave. Same story. Quite similar, rather. However, I also have another point to this. Can't you see what is going on here? Journalists had to exaggerate > come up with insensitive stories > JUST TO KEEP THEIR JOBS, for selfish sake > Also to keep the economy balance, or whatever that is (money flow here and there) > once imbalance > complaints on too little salary and more richer people > more people dying ... okay, think too far. But can you see?? This selfishness brought us this far and drives us to a corner.

This is the GREAT part. "God will make a way, when there seems to be no way"..

GOD WILL COME TO OUR RESCUE!!

No worries! ((:
This is one of the many many many many many many many many reasons I have for accepting christ. You see, without God in my life, I'd be one of the selfish people there. Though, sad to say, a majority. But what can you really do if Satan pokes his head into our world? Cry. Sob. Sob. Therefore, we all turn to God. A lesson learnt : We must learn how to turn to God even through tough times because you never know whether it may or may not benefit those around you.
I remember, during one of our school assembly's devotions, One of our teachers told us a poem. I remembered one line, though vaguely, but it really shook me - it made a lot of sense.

"It's when times are the toughest, do we need to trust in Him."

This is the verse that carries me on THROUGHOUT the week and I hope, a lifetime and forever:

"Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you;
Not as the world gives to I give to you.
Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."

-John 14:27

Brace yourselves for a crazy FEBRUARY for it's....

GONNA.
BE.
FEBTESTIC!!!!


CHECKMATE! drAmAQUEEN .

Comments