Bad day .

It seems I've failed
To put on a smile today
The consequences I face
The price I've got to pay


Bad day. really bad bad bad day. How many times but I type this out to put across the meaning of it? gawsh . I'm so darn freakin' pissed.

Sometimes I feel blessed to have this sister. But sometimes I really feel like God is putting me to suffering.

It also seems like everything goes wrong when I deliberately skip a day of QT. ARE U SERIOUS?? Sigh. oh my goodness . I really don't know anymore.

I look at my water bottle, my green water bottle. I though of green things. Green fields and green fantasies. Sigh. I don't know. That was just random, btw.

I don't want to face reality, but guess what? It's before me now. And I have a sister to stress me on it, pulling me back to reality after I've attempted to run away from it.

A runaway plan for the escape of reality scheme. Didn't work out for me.

CHECKMATE! drAmAQUEEN .

Comments