NUHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid man. I screwed compre test AND chemistry class test.

Looks like I gotta work super hard for my summary and chemistry common test. Regarding A math class test, still no news about that . Sigh, still, even though I've finally cooled off after my scary "act"(except that it really happened) last friday that I scared some people that some people scared to talk to me today. Or rather, some just gave me scary glares ._.

Man.. I'm really not that scary!!! I really aren't!!! It's just that I was having a really bad day and this made me more pissed and my blood was really boiling .... SORRY PEEPS IF I SCARED YAH ...

Today went to study at macs with amabel and... yeah. that's it. MUAHAHHAHA!!!

Just to clarify something:

ENGLISH-COMPO done, COMPRE done, SUMMARY not done.

MATH-CLASS TEST done, COMMON TEST not yet

A MATH-CLASS TEST done(though matter is UNSOLVED), COMMON TEST not yet

CHINESE-ZUO WENs done, LIAN BIs done, COMMON TEST not yet

CHEMISTRY-CLASS TEST done(I screwed it upside down), COMMON TEST not yet

PHYSICS-CLASS TEST done(got top!!! (:), COMMON TEST not yet

SS-CLASS QUIZ done(I spelled PM's name wrongly -.- LEE HSIEN LOONG BECOME LEE HSIEN LONG), SBQ CLASS QUIZ done, COMMON TEST day after tomorrow

ELEC LIT-CLASS QUIZ done, COMMON TEST tomorrow -.-

PURE GEOG-CLASS OPEN-BOOK TEST done (receiving tomorrow I think), COMMON TEST this coming thursday

Nothing else right? Kay. Man. So... [btw, the summary test is postponed to wednesday 2-3pm. SO SUCKISH!!!] Left like, Summary, Math, A math, Chinese, Chemistry, Physics, SS, E.Lit and Pure geog de common test to go.. 9 MORE TO GO!

JYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJYJY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


CHECKMATE! drAmAQUEEN .

Comments