The Beginning

As I entered into the dark forest, the rays of the sun squeezed through the thick vegetation. My skin prickled. The sunlight seemed to be able to reach me through the canopy. Along with the cool weather, it freshened up the grass, bringing life to animals living in trees and on ground, I took a deep breath. The smell of the grass travelled to my nose lazily, making it twitch a little.

The birds chirped and the humming birds hummed, both sounded as if it was a failed attempt to form a harmonous tune. Step by step my feet lifted and touched the ground, trying not to draw any attention to myself. Upon hearing a soft growl, I was alarmed. It sounded somewhat harmless, but it alerted me not to let my guard down. It sounded like a cub of a tiger or a bear or a lion - wait, lions don't growl like that, they don't growl when they hunt on their prey! My thoughts silenced when I finally felt my tummy churning, realising who was to blame for it.

That's right, I have not eaten for a day, in search for a place someone told me to go to. Feeling desperate, I made quick steps and brushed my way through the forest. Eventually ending my torturous adventure as the little cottage slowly revealed itself.

~~~~~~~

Two more common tests to go. HAZA HAZA HAZA!! :D

GAMBATTE!!

CHECKMATE! drAmAQUEEN .

Comments