God, Jesus, Our Father (continuation) .

While I was brought around this greenfield
He turned to me and smiled
My hands he touched and held
He asked, "What do you see, my child?"

I did not know what to reply
I guess I was still traumatised
of the quick-changing sceneries and atmosphere
But now, a steady, sweet scent I smell and a sweet sound I hear

A second look the man gave me
This time, more concerningly
"Are you all right?" He said
Suddenly breathless, I needed some sort of aid

Was this a dream?
Am I dead?
Of some sort it would seem
that I'd wake up, shocked, in my bed

A gentle laugh broke the tense atmosphere
Before I knew it, I'd already let out a tear
That voice that sounded so tender
I'd just found out it's God, Our Father!

The one who appeared before me
The one who can help me
The one who can find the cure
To heal my wounds, just like before

So many things he did for me
I could no longer hold it in
I hugged him tightly
as if he was my only kin

A sudden white light blinded my eyes
I felt many pulling me apart
Trying to struggle free
I moved, hit and fought hard

Everything stopped
I could finally see now
My jaws dropped
My heart beat fast somehow

To my horror
I saw things I did not want to see
There must be some kind of error
Why is this happening to me??

Their cold bodies above each other
Some still alive that wouldn't bother
About the others' life whether
They were still alive or not either

There I stood alone
It was dark and cold
But there stood my first clone
Smiling at me, somewhat diabolical.


CHECKMATE! drAmAQUEEN .

Comments