Someone please wake me up from this nightmare!

It's been a long time since form teach, Mrs Teo, came to school .
Well, for a week .. Missing like.. 6 lessons of chemistry?
Today .. AND today, we had to combine the today's 2 lessons
with the 6 lessons that we've missed .. all in ...?

FIVE WHOLE PERIODS, EVEN TAKING
SOME TIME FROM

MISS
DONG 's lesson, lit .

Mann .. seriously, five periods STRAIGHT?! It's just MADNESS .
It's like, one period for experiments 4 and 5 . The other 4?
Going through answers .. theory ... STILL GOT HOMEWORK .

Geez .. EVEN NOW, my mind's filled with chemical equations ..
General equations ... acids .. alkalis .. The VALENCY TABLE .. x.x
And today did that experiment on alkalis ..

Dunno what ammonia gas + water + salt ...
give some STINKO smell .
I mean it -.-

The experiment was, by far, the most STINKIEST one
I've ever smelt . Oh, and I had to feel it too .. soapy feeling .. gross .

Oh well, I go to go bathe orlie now! ((:

CHECKMATE! drAmAQUEEN .

Comments