It's been awhile! (:

Yuppyupps . Today's topic is about P-R-E-S-S-U-R-E:
Before I talk about it, I gotta say this first:
I'M SO SO VERY TIRED AND I DON'T WANNA DO THAT SL!! DD;
But I did it anyways -.-
Anyway, an interviewer (me-DUH! I'm bored -.- )
came to me and got some information .
Since I have nothing else to blog about, I let her post my info then .

ANYWAYS .. I've been doing "research" lately .
The results seem to be that ..

-she has been doing stupid IDPW and DNT and HOMEC for not much learning,
and that it does NOT have anything to do with her future career .

-She wishes to change school . She finds that the school is crazy, like,
"bottom of the pinafore=same length as top + 10cm???!!" is MADNESS .

-She feels REAL short and looks up to those who are taller than her .

-She knows that people tells her that she'll definitely grow as the years pass by,
but she chooses to ignore that since she's been 1.56 ever since last year december,
I guess .

-She is now being "promoted" in guzheng and has to sit right behind Yingjia
during the upcoming performance in 15 August @? Don't know where .... hmm ..
(This is probably because of that SYF thingy, her teacher has been putting high
hopes on her, giving her more pressure everytime)

-She has just been recruited to YE worship team . Going for some session this
saturday .. 9.30am @ Church (sanctuary) .

-She's freaked out by the fact that even though she really really, REALLY, loves
music and LOVES to play guzheng and piano, she has stage fright .

-Not really used to the big audience, even after many performances and 3 SYFs .

-Has to juggle 'improve studies', put on great performance on 15 August (dun
embarrass myself can liao -.-), play properly for YE (in future) & being filial
to my parents (aka. family too.)

-Now she has other important stuff to do . Also, might be taking her dog for a
walk ..... after the important stuff is completed (as instructed by her dad) .

AND SO ............................... tune in to http://qeurio.blogspot.com for more news
about KIO!!!!!! :DD

oh whatever .

Comments