BIG HECCCKK OF A DAY ;;

Was really tired today . But somehow, woke up at 6am, ON THE DOT .
Then went to school .. Sigh .. rained, so I brought my jacket .
It was reallllyy cold . Waited for zoey until got chased by security
guard who told me to just go up . zzz .. Then cos I was the only one out
of the rest of the PL lites who wore a jacket, Mrs Chong was like,
"Hey, you okay?" Then I was all, "Yeah ........"

Waited for zoey at the classes' pigeon holes ... Jelene came awhile
later and waited with me . Then went to staff room to meet teachs.
Then zoeyy saw Ms Tan, talk to Ms Tan .. Then I odd one out -.-
So I walk, turn (to the right, it's a right-turn) and stayed there till
the both of them were done talking ..

Went up to class, wrote down the dates (in full > 23rd)>of july ..
You know .. during silent reading, went around the school
to give the ice-cream sticks . We splitted up . Jo, zo and me took
charge of giving it out to the sec 2s, 4s and 5s ... Then the rest .. just ..
er .. I dunno lah .. Sec 1s and 3s I guess .. But they were in pairs,
so the assigning of "jobs" were quite reasonable, I guess ..

The three of us were late for geog. lesson . But just heck .
I was still wearing my jacket though .. OHOH!! And there was an
eclipse today!!! Apparently, we didn't catch it DD;

Had recess after geog, followed zoey to dance studio (where chapel
is, for now .. I mean, last week oso there, this week too ..) to rehearse .
Watched Marissa play the piano, we sang along ((:

Rushed back to class after the bell had gone, seeing Ms Gan walking
to our class .... So we chiong up!!! Then I was like.. whole lesson NOT,
I repeat NOT even listening to much of what she was saying .
My eyes were gonna close ANY MINUTE if she didn't talk ANY
LOUDER . I'm not saying Ms Gan . Ms Gan speaks with a.. proper
volume to teach the class .. But Mrs Teo? (not form teach. one)
I had to open my ears bigbig to hear her . I was so tired, that I just -
slept . Or at least, I nearly did .

Next had history )):
I slept for HALF OF THE LESSON . Gawsh!! I saw Sianling sleeping
soundly, I was oso super tired .. and my head fell onto my arms that
were on layed on the table, still, wearing my jacket . I'd realised that
we needed to do history homework online assignment, that is due on
12 midnight, tomorrow . Gawsh.. I'm gonna have to do it tomorrow
mannn.. I'm way too tired to think of it right now .

Later had English . It was the persuasive writing essay ..
I'm so screwed mann .. They say write 250-350 words right ....
I wrote 619 words, WITH CANCELLING!! Oh mannnnn )):
Then had chapel, sang out hearts out ((:
Well, SOME of us did! :D

And after the annoucement on those affected blocks/areas for today's
O lvl listening comprehension, 2.8a and 2.8b left the chapel room
leaving only 2.7, my class to be there, in the dance studio .
Then we prayed for the leaders in our class . Be it CCA leaders,
prefects or monitresses . Then everyone touched Ms Tan's heart by
praying for her . She said it was the first time in her whole entire life
of teaching that her students actually prayed for her .

WE MADE HISTORY!!! :DD

Later had a last minute plan of NINE PEOPLE + MELISSA = 10 PPL .
Melissa's our mentor ((:
TO GO TO MY HOUSE?!?!?!

Okay, first of all, my house is a 5-room flat . It's not some fancy
BIGBIG bungalow, so it's gonna be kinda cramp I guess .
Secondly, THERE WAS SOMETHING ELSE!!!!! Aiya, nvm .
Then later Jelene, Hongyu and Sianling was cooking .
Dilys, Yun Xin and Joelynn was making it into balls .
zoeyy and I were downstairs, painting the banner ...

AND THEN .... When we went back, there was a hell of a mess -.-"
But anyway, it wasn't really that bad nyya >.<
After much more cleaning and tidying up, I ate dinner,
rush rush rush ... then go online, go facebook .... restaurant city ..
Basically I just let the workers rest when I go online .
facebook > restaurant city > let all the workers rest
until I leave/turn off the computer . Then now gonna go offline soon .
But they haven't "charge" finish yet ...
Now some still 50%+/60%+ .....

and now I'm blogging ... ohhh mann ... real bored .
Sighs, headache today - I mean, now .. I'm so tired, I wished
I could sleep now, but I scared I wake up too early and I'm not a
fan of being wide awake at night, "alone" in the dark ...
THE SILENCE WILL JUST KILL ME .

And so, I'm gonna go watch the 9pm show, until 10pm, then I turn in .

Sighs .. okay, I shall go off now then .

CHECKMATE! drAmAQUEEN .

Comments