God's WORK!!

Okay, I'm just gonna come clean on this first .
I CAN FINALLY PLAY ALL THE THREE SONGS, WITH THE RIGHT
SKILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL THANKS TO GOD!! MY SAVIOUR!!!

...

For the past two weeks, (one week, one lesson) I've play TERRIBLY
even for my favourite song, and duh - my most disgusting song ever ..
For those two lessons, after they ended, I walked to my ah ma's house,
then to eat dinner there, then go home on my own .. like ..
a boring life .. and I keep thinking that I've become a failure .. seriously ..
Then I prayed to God .
I kept praying and praying ... UNTIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just played finish, about 15 minutes ago I just stopped .
I cried, I really did . GOD ANSWERED MY PRAYER!!!!!!!!

I COULD DO IT ALL AGAIN, EVEN BETTER, ALL WITH ALMOST
THE SAME STANDARD, (except the oldest song, 'cos I play it like,
very long alr, so it's actually better one amongst the two) It's like,
A MIRACLE!!! I DIDN'T EVEN PRACTISE THE WHOLE WEEK,
COS I KINDA FELT EXTREMELY SAD .. 'Cos I was also helping zoey's
probs. But I'm willing to help . I really am . I wanted to make the world a
better place, not for us, for God . I just can't STANNDD this!!
IT'S AMAZINGLY COOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just here to say this and only this .

AMEN . HALLELUJAH!! :DD

CHECKMATE! drAmAQUEEN .

Comments