AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It felt like a complete FAILURE .
Today was the "big day" . En Li came right on the dot uhh ..
then I was so nervous!! I REALLY WAS!!!!
IT WAS MY FIRST TIME PLAYING THE PIANO
FOR THE CHURCH!!! Unfortunately, the first, HAD to be on the
GRAND PIANO .

Oh well, what's done IS done ..
Later played along, help sis say .... *COUGHCOUGH*
HAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD
It's super funny mannnnnnnnnnnnnn (x
THEY BELIEVED!!! :O
That's the BEST PAAAAAAAARRRRTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!! xP

Ate dinner with cousins and grandmother and aunt and my mum ..
Went to manhill restaurant to eat .
Then later realised that there was WALL . E showing today!!!
Too bad I was still having dinner, I couldn't get home in time to watch
the rest of it DD;

Tomorrow going to zoeyy's house do geog project ((:
LOOKING FORWARD!! :D

P.S. JEEZ!! I'M THIS DESPERATE TO GO OUT MANNNNN ..

Comments