CRAPCRAPCRAP!! :S

I'm so anxious about tomorrow!!!
I'm playing the piano.. FOR THE FIRST TIME!!
I mean, like, in PUBLIC . Okay, church . It's still considered -.-
BAHHHH!!!! I just practiced just now ..
I'm so nervous!! I had quite a number of pauses and
stops . There were ups and downs . I recorded it, so I could
hear the problems well . CRAP MANNN!!!
GOD!!! I NEED YOUR HELP TOMORROW!!!! O.O
I'm so scared .. like, the very first time playing for everyone,
in the sanctuary .. on the GRAND PIANO??
Like .. Anyone can just freak out if they were in my shoes .

Just now, after I played and listened, and later covered my piano,
I somehow felt peace, like, I started to hum the melody .
From where my piano was, and to my room, and outside
the living room, and back to my room . It was almost as if, like,
even AFTER I hummed it out, I felt calmer .

And so, I'm really looking forward for tomorrow ^^
And I'm gonna play the piano, with confidence, and with HIS guide (:

Comments