A little tired

Honestly, had a day .. Okay, may not be the craziest days that
I've ever known. Or experienced..

Had a "surprise" english compre. test today, super unknowingly..!!
All thanks to Mr NG!!!! He did even inform us that there was
even some test or whatever . Then it's like.. to our class's
disadvantages ):

Since, probably other classes - whom teachers weren't as late as
Mr Ng - already started - at least - on time .

Then had the boring 1h 10 min lesson of LEE LAO SHI's lesson .
At least xiao lao shi is better than her . I even thought that lee
lao shi was a relieffff teach., or an english teach .. whatever.
But she wasn't. From that day she walked in, was so ironic..!!
From a happy to a super glum PLEASE .

Then very soon soon later, it was chemistry time - only, Mrs
Teo didn't come today . I was rejoicing in my head 'cos my
library book is due today, and I've YET to finish it! 'Cos during
the past week, I actually lent it to Eunice :\

So I rushed through it . Unfortunately, I was being interrupted
by Lingyi and Ariessa . Apparently they were busy talking to the
class about the class T - which, we, the WHOLE CLASS, actually
confirmed LONG BEFORE the june hols. and apparently, no-T's
at all .

After finalising with the class, they went back to their seats . Due
to the noise that our class made, she actually made us stay back
till 2.10pm . But we were apparently kinda quite quiet ..?

And so she let us off after 3-5 minutes of waiting x.x
I rushed down to the library and throw the book titled,
"Tommy Sullivan" into the book drop . Well, I don't think I'm
gonna be going back to it until I'm done with "New Moon" .
Okayokayokay.. I know I'm really slow now ...
But hey!!!!!! Meg Cabot books are nice too you know =.=

Oh well, I rain in the rain just now .. now got headache .
Oh I wish I would have a fever tomorrow . I wanna get
SOAKING wet if I had to -.-

You may be wondering why I wanted to get sick so badly .
Well, I don't really like it, be it protecting myself from H1N1
or getting something else to not allow other sickness get into
you as the immune systems builds .

Well, you see, I have a weak immune system due to the
3 major times when I had fits . From then onwards, my parents
had been really carefully everytime I wanted to go to the gym .
Today I asked my dad and my dad was afraid I misunderstood him
- which I actually wasn't quite sure why he didn't allow me to go,
the gym I mean - and so he explained it to me and I found out that
he still was looking after me . He didn't want me to do strenuous
exercises cos he's not there and if I were to have fits there ..

touch wood .

Then he'd be helpless till I get to the hospital, am I not right?

And so ... I followed his "order" and didn't go .
I was actually glad that until now, he still cared that much for me (:
I'm really happy and glad and really appreciate of having such a
great family . Sure, there are many freakin' problems in it .
Umm .. mostly ridiculous ones .. maybe mostly by me =.=
And so my mum took psychology classes and .. well, everything's
improved ((:

But there's still one thing my mum has yet to succeed in, though ..
She STILL doesn't allow me to go out with my classmates .
Classmates? NO, because she doesn't know them .
Church friends? SURE, because she knows them (yeah right!
When I mentioned Saul and Marcus into the picture, EVEN
RACHEL
, She was all .. Who's Saul? Who's Marcus? Which one?
Which saul? Huh got Rachel meh??) -.-

This is so freakin' hopeless -.-"

ANYYYWAYYYSS .... I'm so WANTING to get sick .
Just not long term mc please -.-
NOT AS LONG AS CHICKENPOX!!!

MANN I DON'T HAVE IT YET!! DD:<

Sad )):

CHECKMATE! drAmAQUEEN .

Comments