RANDOM .

Love me, love me not .

nyya =NOT nia .
but
nyya = just a cat thing to end off the sentence (replacing singlish)

HAH .

Oh well, I'm really kinda bored now . No, I'm not the reporter . zzz ..

I found it really, soo.. extremely, incredibly lame .

But what can I really do, yeah? I was bored -.-

Anyways, today had a fun day of school day (:
during speak good english, did some retarded breathin' exercises ..
HAHAHAHAHHA!!!! It was really kinda fun (:
Then later went out with amabel and tiff (initially just amabel)
to heartland mall, bought my skirt and the white tube
that I've been thinking for sorta long now ........

Now here I am... drinking pink guava! :D

HAHAHHA!!! jeez ... now thinking of what I should wear to
jelene's birthday dinner on friday ....
She told me to wear that brown hoodie nyya ...
Then with my black pants or tights .. Hmm .....
Or should I wear the yellow one? :\

Comments