I SLEPT SO EARLY YESTERDAY!!!(FRIDAY)

I mean, seriously, WHO WOULD sleep THAT early as 8.15pm
ON A FRIDAY NIGHT?!?!? I should be up studying or using
the comp or something ... =.="

But anyways, if you ask me, I have no idea how I sleep that early either!
I just wanted to rest awhile on my bed while my mum and sis took my
Orlie down for a walk .. Then .. I just slept .

I remembered waking up many times, but the first was when everyone
was still awake, my mum was trying to wake me up to eat my dinner .
But I just ignored her and slept >.<
I later realised that the air-con wasn't on!!
Surprisingly, I was able to sleep =.=

Then later I remembered I forgot to turn off my TWO ALARMS AT
5.57AM AND 6.10AM . Gawsh . DON'T EVEN BOTHER ASKING ME Y .
And so, I woke up when the first alarm sounded and I turned it off
and so, I rememebered still got 6.10am alarm .. Then turn off ..
Then I went back to sleep -.-
GAWSH - AM I A PIG .

Woke up when I really could not sleep any longer - 8.45am .
Then I played the piano for awhile . I was thinking of either composing
for piano or guzheng . both oso compose halfway alr .
Just that, I don't know which one to continue -.-
IKNOWIKNOW!! If you'd asked me to pick something that is
EQUALLY OR VERY CLOSELY the SAME standard or which one
my most favourite or something - I can never choose any -.-

So I just randomly played the piano . 'Above All' and some random
random random music . Then I helped my mum with cooking .
Oh yah, I ate udon when I woke up too . I was so hungry ~_~
Then ate lunch at 12pm++
My mum added too much salt in on of the veg. dishes, WHICH SHE
TOLD ME SO, and I totally agreeeeeeed x.x
I didn't eat it again after just one scoop of it =.=
I just ate my fav. veg and the meat that I cooked .
The sardine was with chilli, so I didn't eat it .

Swept the floor .. now dunno what to do . Maybe would be taking my dog
for a walk .. my sis having cell meeting now .. So I'm kinda bored ..
My mum's moping the floor after I've swept .

Sigh .. oh mann .. I've tried to play chords . But guess WHAT??

I HAVE NO CLUE, WHATSOEVER, TO PLAY AT ALL -.-

Comments