BOOKWORM @.@

I feel SO MUCH like a bookworm right now ..

I've just borrowed two more books from the library .
Okay, it really isn't the romantic neither is it that literature type ..
It's kinda in the middle . There was one close to the geek type
that I nearly borrowed until Nadia gave me that look =.="
Its title, "The immigrants" . The summary sounded so COOL .
There were about two more books that I asked of Nadia's opinion
whether to borrow or not . Well, they were either real stories,
touching stories, mysteries or something really general .
Then ... throughout .. she just gave me the > -.- look .

WHAT?!?!

I just LOVE reading those type of books kay!!!
Apparently, I know, I still have 'Colour of Law' unstriked out =.=
Well .. I'm busy reading a lot of books now .

I just finished reading Avalon High .
Was still reading New Moon .
Was still reading Tommy sullivan .
And the other books in my "wants" catergory? Gone .. somewhere .....

>.<

I am currently reading New Moon, chasing boys and er ...
Okay, forgot the last one . UGHH!! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA
HOW MANY TIMES I HAD TO TYPE THIS FREAKIN' PARAGRAPH?!?!
UGH!! I SHALL COPY AND PASTE THE NEXT TIME IT DELETES
OFF AGAIN! HUMPH!!!

Anyways, for the second and third book,
Nadia actually recommended it to me .... O.O

WOOOOOO!!!???!!!

I know I know, you may be wondering, 'What about Tommy Sullivan?'
Well ... You know .. When I read, I picture scenes .. Like watching a
REALLY REALLY long movie, but REALLLLYY interesting .
And so I took a REALLY long time to read the books ..
yeah .. so .. I've took down the page number I stopped at . After reading
New moon and the other two books that I've just read today,
THEN, will I continue reading Tommy Sullivan xP

CHECKMATE! drAmAQUEEN .

Comments