HAHAHA!!! Don't know what to say ....

Today had school . The happiest moment I remembered was PE!! :D
We played softball . I ran like as if I was running for my life =.="
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Then after school, when jogging with amabel (:
Then go dover to collect my jacket!! :O
Went home, changed, amabel carried her bag, went to bubble tea shop .
The she bought peppermint ice blended I think . mine's mango milk tea (:
Sent her to bus-stop ... missed one bus .. the next bus was too crowded,
so waited there with her for another 53 bus to come ..

Came home, do chem . Do until now ... I mean .. around 10pm finish =.="
Ate dinner too .. Gosh, I think I'm becoming a vegetarian .
Just that I hate veg. crunchy stocks . I love the soft vegs. NOT BECAUSE
IT'S FOR OLD PEOPLE UHHH!!! I NOT OLD!!!!!!!!! >.<
I just like to eat it that way . LOL . Won't really taste it ma..... haha .

Then interviewed some people for DnT work tomorrow ..........

And now ..? I'M GONNA END THIS POST! (:

Comments