Zzz .. Sian .

Later have guzheng
at 8 ..

Oh yea, you wanna know
what happened on that Sunday?
It went like this,
I was there the earliest --"

I left church at 4-4.05pm .
Then I took two trains to reach
Boon Keng . Afraid I might be late,
I walked quickly to Arts .
Then, only to realise, I was the first one .
I asked Theresa about the
Twinning programme thing .

Then she said that I came too early .
It was only 4.30pm .
WHAT?!?!?!?!
I thought I came late!
Besides, how come I came here so fast?

Anyways, later, everyone played .
After playing a song,
the teachers won't comment till
everything is done .
Then we all stood one straight line .
Suddenly, MY MUM CAME IN THE ROOM .

Why?!

Freak out .
Then right, when the teachers
were commenting,
then came to me,
after commenting about
the song that I played, JIAO CHUANG,
then only me okay .
Like, SERIOUSLY,
He commented about me .
He said that I play horh,
actually can have a bit of that
nice feeling . So I was like ..

THAT'S A COMPLIMENT??

I can't believe it .
But it happened .
Though actually, all these happened
before my mum came in .
So ... nothing really "happened" .
I mean, other than THUM, there's still my
mum to impress u know .

Later, THUM really helped me .
When keeping the guzheng back to
the respective rooms,
THUM said to my mum in chinese,
"Today, she played very badly,
THE OPPOSITE ."

Whoa . I really felt like thanking him .
For seriously helping me out .
I mean, until now, my mum is still
that hard-headed person
who still doesn't trust me just 1% .
So I don't really like that part .
I mean, she always looks at the negative side .
And when my sister questions her why
she always does,
she just gave us this lame excuse,

"BECAUSE I ALWAYS THOUGHT YOU
ALWAYS DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU WERE WRONG .
SO I MUST TELL YOU ."

Please . We have common sense .
Though she doesn't really know that
true meaning .
She says that ironing is common sense .
Please loh .
It's not, kay . Ironing takes skill too .
She's just too used to it .
That's why she said so .
Forget it . Don't think you really get the idea
of this whole SHE-JUST-WON'T-TRUST-ME
thing . Anyways .
I'd better get ready to go out already .

Loves<3
LIL' VEE (:

Comments