AS TAGGED BY VIENNA (:

Rule #1;
People who have been tagged must write their answer on their blogs and replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves .

Rule #2;
Tag 5 people to do this quiz & those who have been tagged, cannot refuse to do the quiz . These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the same person whom they were tagged by, which is, YOU to do the quiz . THERE SHOULD BE SOME FUN, RIGHT? (:
Lastly, you must continue to tag other people to do this quiz to continue THE FUN (:

1) Do you have secrets?
+ Yea, it's a nightmare to have 'em .

2) Would you fall in love with a boy younger than you?
+ My love world is in GOD'S hands ><"

3) Do you enjoy going to school?
+ If there are chemistry practical lessons, then I'll definitely not miss any :D
I LOVE EXPERIMENTS!! xD

4) What is your current dream job?
+ To be a COMPOSER .

5) Will you fall in love with your best friends?
+ Only my girl friends, I'll make them my GIRLFRIENDS (: {NOT LES!!}

6) What do you love doing best?
+ Watch anime & listen to JAZZ music :DD

7) Will you forgive the people who had played around with your feelings?
+ It's part and parcel of life . TO FORGIVE AND NEVER FORGET, BECAUSE WE NEED TO LEARN FROM OUR MISTAKES .

8) Who's your #1 fan?
+ I have NO IDEA . But if GOD counts, okay then .

9) Is there anything that made you extremely happy?
+ ORLIE<3333 -that innocent&cute-looking pup xD

10) What do you love to have for a wonderful dinner?
+ A quiet atmosphere with plain colour surroundings {e.g. red, black} . A pianist playing JAZZ music . {THAT'S WHY I LOVE CLARK QUAY}

11) What will you be doing after you finish posting/doing the quiz?
+ S.L.E.E.P! *SNORES*

12) Who/What is currently the most important person/thing in the world to you?
+ God, Family, My ex-maid; Sukinah, ORLIE <33

13) What is/are the most important thing(s) in life?
+ Listen to GOD .

14) In life, there's bound to be something that you love, what do you love?
+ MY PILLOW!

15) What are you favourite colours?
+ Apple white, lime green, white & shiny black .

16) What are your 2 latest favourite movies?
+ HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3: SENIOR YEAR & BOLT {:

17) What is your latest most favourite songs?
+ Of course, high school musical's soundtracks; Can I have this Dance > Right here, Right now > I Want it All > A Night to Remember > Just Wanna Be With You > Senior Year Spring Musical > Walk Away

18) Are you materialistic?
+ Can I not say it? :\

19) What do I feel like doing now?
+ SLEEP . But my hair's wet now . So I gotta wait D:

20) 5 people that I tag;
+ Isabel +
+ Sherlyn +
+ Marcus +
+ Celeste +
+ Guo Fang +

GOOD LUCK DOING THE QUIZ {:

Loves<3
LIL' VEE (:

Comments