1)What are you most disappointed about?

I have NO idea .

2)Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?

A place where there are greens (:

3)What’s your favorite thing to do?
Play the piano .

4)Do you think money can buy happiness?
not really . Because if you have money to buy the whole forest, it brings me happiness (:
But in other terms, it's not really true ..

5)If u can have one dream to come true, what will it be?
BE FAMOUS for music .

6)Have you ever run away from home and where did you go?
No, but I've ever thought about it last time :\
SOMEONE in there told me to stop. At the end, I didn't leave after all {:

7)Have you ever played an instrument?
YEA . I can name them!
>Guzheng
>Piano
>Guitar
>Er Hu

8)If you win $1million, what will you do?
I will either buy a green land, get a horse with courses attended
or donate them to poor animals who were painfully tortured and abused .

9)What do you think of urself?
Unique (:

10)List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Wei Ting
FUNNY
FUNNY
FUNNY

(:

11)What makes you happy?
When I make someone else happy .

12)What type of person you hate most?
Unreasonable people .

13)Where do you see yourself 10 years down the road?
I don't know . Writing my 10th song?

14)If you have a superpower, what will it be?
To tell you the truth, I don't really know ..
But I thought of having Earth powers :D
Then I can control the growth of green plants around us {:

15)What do you think is the most important thing of your life?
God in me ;]]

16)If it's the end of world, what will it be your last wish?
To remember the good times I've spent on Earth with my loved ones .

17)If you have a chance to choose, will you want to go back in time? When will it be?
YES . From the time I've made my first mistake .

18)Which anime character you like most?
TSUKYOMI IKUTO!!!!!!!!!!! <33333
xDD

19)Are you courageous enough to tell the person that you like him?
.. . Depends .. ... . .. ...

20)What 2 colours do you love the best?
Apple White (Light green) or lime &
White

Instruction:
Remove 1 question from above, and add in your own personal question,
make it a total of 20 quesion, then tag 5 people in your list.
List them out and end this post.
Notify them in their chatter box that he/she was tagged to do these quiz.

List of people
Isabel
Sherlyn
Guo Fang
Shu Ting
Li Xian

Comments