Let it pass .

I've finally did it!
I passed that song with flying colours .
I've passed JIAO CHUANG YE YU!!
Like today, I went for cca .
Then when it was my turn,
I played . Before that,
THUM told me to play LIN CONG .
And I told him that my "diao"
was 'D', because LIN CONG use
'C' "diao" . Then she shook and head
in disappointment . Then I got freaked out .
Then he asked if I was going on Sunday,
then I said yes .

DIE LAH . I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TIME
IS THE MEETING & DON'T KNOW WHETHER I
CAN REALLY MAKE IT ANOT .

Then he said okay .
Then carried on with the testing part .
He just said, Okay, on sunday,
I want to hear u play LIN CONG .

Then okay lo .. . ... ..
Then he told me to continue .
So, I played JIAO CHUANG .
Then nearing the last part,
he had a phone call,
then he started to joke and all .
I was afraid I did not play properly .
Then he would start to lecture me .
He said, "你等一下. 1 Second only .."

Then he told me,
"VERY GOOD! 进步了很多!
Okay, can go already . If you want to go,
then go . If you want to stay and practise,
then stay .

Anyways, I chose none of the above .
I stayed . But I did NOT practise xD

And so, I'm overjoyed lah x3
Finally met up to his expectations .
No seriously, like..
FINALLY!!

Anyways, still have to go for
Sunday's de . Sighs .

TIME, PLEASE GO SLOWER T.T

Loves<3
LIL' VEE (:

Comments