BOOYEA! ;x

Today called Guo Fang over (:

Haha, taught her the song
"XIAO YU XIE LI KE" .
The one that I've finished learning
how to play de .

While she was playin',
I opened the cupboard &
found my "menu file",
Then I wu liao de ask her
what she wanted, of cos,
I held out the file infront of her face .
Then she pointed that she wanted
a bear . Okayys .
I opened up my box then I gave her
a "Winnie the Pooh" keychain .
WITH PIGLET, EEYORE AND OTHER CHARACTERS .

You may ask her for it if u want xD
She told me she doesn't know what to
do with it though . So .. yeah .
Then later we played the
3 hand song de .
Both songs that we played
were from the movie called, "Secret" .

We were both so excited .
After we played, we were like, so HIGH .
Then we clap our hands exactly like
LONDON when she's happy .
We really had fun and all .

I went to the "Senior Citizens corner" .
You know, the exercising corner
that are only for Senior Citizens .
You might be wondering
why I went there bah ..

Reason #1:
We bought bubble tea, I bought cheese fries & she bought a .. cheese hotdog, I guess, then wanted to laze around . So we just went there to sit at the chairs there .

Reason #2:
It's been a really long time ever since I've been there . Actually, I'VE NEVER BEEN THERE EVER SINCE MY EX-MAID LEFT ME . I really missed her . I still remembered her weird funny jokes . She was different from all maids . She didn't steal . She was funny, frank with everything . I admit . I treated her as my sister . C'mon, she has been with me ever since I was just TWO YEARS OLD .

Then, we settled down and started
talking rubbish ;x
Then after we were done, I went on the ride
that my ex-maid rode on and joked with me .
Then later Guo Fang joined me .
I asked her which ride she loved last time .
She pointed at the "running" one .
The swinging your legs de .
I asked her why .
She gave me a weird reason --"

LOL . Anyways,
she asked me back the same question .
Then she didn't ask me why .
Then I asked her why she did not
ask me why I loved the ride
that I was riding on .
Then she was like,
"okayokay, then why?"

Then I said this,

"BECAUSE THIS WAS MY EX-MAID'S FAVOURITE RIDE .."

Then Guo Fang was like .. AWWWWW !!

HAHA . Okayys . Later she went
back with all the stuff I gave her ><" And I have one shocking news . Next week I'm gonna MISS half
of YE!!! I'm gonna go for YE from 2-3.10pm .
Then leave for my guzheng exam at 4.57pm .
You see, I have to reach there 30-60 minutes earlier .
So, I decided to have more preparation
- TO CALM ME DOWN MORE ..

And I also jsut realised that 30 November
IS NEXT WEEK'S SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday I counted, TWICE!!
Shock diao man =.=

Loves<3
LIL' VEE (:

Comments