I had totally LOST MY DIGNITY TODAY!

Oh cheese . Where to start .
Ah, okay . Listen .
Today, in church, I was finally early (:
(POSITIVE 1)

I thought I could play the piano
awhile before I go up .
But then there were chinese cong.
inside . And at the other area that
also got piano de .
So cannot play DD;
(NEGATIVE 1)

SO .. . .. ...
I went upstairs and saw
Joanna or Joanne? And Mark
outside . I thought,
"THE CHINESE CONG. MUST STILL BE
INSIDE, OTHERWISE, WHY WOULD
THEY BE OUTSIDE?"
I stared at Joanna/Joanne .
Then, cos she was eating,
I suddenly remembered,
'NO EATING INSIDE THE ROOMS ."
So, I saw Luke walk pass the hall
and walked into the room .
I waited awhile . But he did not
come out . Weird .
I later realised that actually can go in de --"
(NEGATIVE 2)

Never mind, only TWO negatives .
So, let's look on the bright side,
I still have plenty of hours to enjoy .

So, I walked in and Auntie Karfoon
walked towards me and asked me a favour .
I just agreed . THINKING THAT IT WAS FOR THE
SK KIDS . But in the end, the "demonstration"
was meant for YE .
(NEGATIVE 3)

WTH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then I got a shock when AK told me
to go up . Then I was like ... . ..
* WHOLE FACE BURNIN' *
Then later continued the
"demonstration" . Then I thought
she said that everyone would come
and paste the post-its on ME .
But in the end, I had to walk around .
(NEGATIVE 4)

._.

Everyone was laughing because the post-its
kept falling off . Then I was totally
HUMILIATED . How can they laugh at me?
DANGIT .

Then later after I ran to the front,
I finally shouted,
"CAN I TAKE THIS OFF ALREADY?!!"
Then everyone laughed even more -.-
I couldn't stand it . I dared not even
face the YE members .
GOOD THING CHENG XI & CELESTE WASN'T THERE TODAY .
Otherwise, I lose face in front of
new comer and junior --ll
Then later I took off my jacket
and looked at the floor all the way .
Then AK put on a white uniform jacket -.-?

Then someone asked if I was gonna
put it on . DEFINITELY NO .
Then right, after the demonstration,
I imediately ran towards my seat
and looked away . WTC!! (WHAT THE CHEESE)

totally humiliated .

Loves<3
LIL' VEE (:

Comments