Oh jeez ..

It's been so long ever since I've posted .

Well, the outcome of the past few weeks
of cca wasn't as bad as I thought .
In fact, I passed (:

I guessed I was so scared that
I kept praying and praying
that THUM would go easy on me .
But it was even better,
his mood totally changed .
He was like, so happy-going kind .
I WAS RELIEVED .

Oh and, even better news .
Even though I've been failing
this song "Lin Cong" for a few weeks,
this week, I passed!

I've been truly inspired by the show
'MEET THE ROBINSONS' .

At first, I thought it was another
lame show of the future and all
because the other time,
my cousin went to watch it in the cinemas
and when my sis and I asked her how it was,
she said it was lame and all .

But then, as months passed,
I began to want to watch it .
It showed on Disney Channel a few times .
But I could not get to watch it due to
some events .

And on the day right before one
of my practises (cca),
it showed . 11pm . Disney Channel .
I took the opportunity and watched it .
At the end of the show, the main thing
that I could remember was
"KEEP MOVING FORWARD"

True, even if you keep failing,
like THUM fails me for the songs I play,
we must keep moving forward .
And not just give up and all .
I mean, after all, I've learnt
guzheng since I was just P1 ..
WOULDN'T WANNA WASTE THOSE EFFORTS, YEA?

Loves<3
LIL' VEE (:

Comments