I WANT MY BED!

HONestly speaking, I really don't wanna do this .
Today, already went to school!
I don't wanna go to school tomorrow ..
AGAIN!!

Like I would seriously beg
NOT TO GO!!!
Today, had cca from 2-5pm .
Today, was solo practise .
Tomorrow's the EXTRA .
Apparently, everyone in SOLO
had to go to school tomorrow again!

He didn't even test us today!
Not even one song!
OH GAWSH . GOD! HELP ME HERE! T.T
I was sulking those 3 hours okay .
Besides, at 8pm, I still have my guzheng course .
Could this day get any worse?!

How I wish I could just tell my parents
that I really love the piano!
& that I do/ don't really LOVE guzheng .
I really feel the pressure in church u know,
I mean, especially just right after a
guzheng performance in church .
They give me their applause .

YES . I admit, love 'em .
But this is not what I really want,
I can tell . I love the piano like, seriously .
I don't just joke around with what I like!
I want to do what I like, I mean,
playing the piano is still the same!
It's still music .

Here's the real fact:
I like playing the guzheng .
But I LOVE playing the piano .

The thing that I love about pianos
is that I find that it is so much easier
to express my feelings you know .
I feel that JOY an comfort .
That, after playing a simple relaxing piece,
it just SOOTHS my soul .

I love the piano,
& I know, this is the 4th time
I've said that . I truly want to give it
my all to just play the piano .
Because playing the guzheng does not
make me feel like I'm expressing
anything much special to GOD,
I know, I know,
What difference does it make?

Well, to me, it's A LOT .
I just wish some day
I would be able to just tell them
what I really love to play .

Sighs, back to REALITY .
Tomorrow will be having practice
from 1-4pm . THUM will be testing,
in fact, I think he'll test all the songs
that we're gonna play for our exam .

Loves<3
LIL' VEE (:

Comments