1) What will happen if a handsome guy confesses to you?
BLUSH (:

2) Will you fall in love with a guy 3 years younger than you?
Maybe not :\

3) How do you find your school?
POSITIVE and NEGATIVE .

4) What will you do with a billion dollars?
keep it :\

5) Will you fall in love with your bestfriend?
I'll try not to . Don't wanna betray that friendship, YEAH? (:

6) Which is more blessed? To love or to be loved?
TO BE LOVED .

7) Who is your fav singer?
S.H.E!! It can be anyone though.. Sun Yan Zi?

8) Is there anything that makes you happy?
When someone offers me a dance .

9) What makes you angry?
Unreasonable, immature, pea-brained
people who just don't know what or when to GROW UP,
RANDOM SCOLDING and totally dependable on me .

10) What are ur favourite snacks?
Mint biscuits (coated with choco)
Gummies (Not really one, is it? :\)

11) Who are your top 5 darlings?
+ God, my mother, my Father, my Sister, my Dog are classified as FAMILY .
+ Isabel
+ Sherlyn
+ Wei Ting
+ Someone secret (:

12) What is your most important thing in life?
God (:

13) Would you be single & rich, or married but poor?
NONE . But probably the second, but with God around,
I'll definitely live a normal life :D

14) What are your favourite colours?
Apple white, Lime green, White .. GREEN?

15) Would you give your all in a relationship?
Only if it's not the first .

16) If you fall in love with 2 people simultaneously, and both of them do the same, who would you pick?
I'M NOT A TWO-TIMER!!

17) Are you someone who gets along with people easily?
Not really :\

18) How do you tell someone that you like him/her?
SECRET :\

19) The five people you tagged?
sian . Dowan tag le, too lazy xD

Comments