IT'S OVER!!

It's FINALLY over!!
My guzheng exam is..
OOOOOOVVVVVEEEERRR!!! :D

I'm so happy xD
I feel so relieved from the all
the stress for the past weeks,
preparing for the exam .
Now that I've finally did it,
Here comes the PROBLEM ..

I reached about an hr or so,
earlier to prepare .
I practised and practised .
Time seemed to pass very quickly .
I got nervous . But I remembered,
remembered that God is
with me . Also, going through this exam
with me . I'm so glad God existed .
Because without him,
I don't know HOW I'd be living my
13 yrs, 2 mnths, 23 days, 0 hours, 15 minutes and
don't know how many seconds .

Anyways, I didn't have much time to
PRAY before I enter the examination room
either . Because, when I went outside
of the practise room to the couch
outside, beside the door of the E.R.,
within just a few seconds,
The person inside already
finished his/her exam .

SOOO ....
I went in . I kept smiling .
Then I said, "Fu lao shi zao an.."
"Wo shi ZHAO YAN ER ."
Then he nodded his head friendly &
smiled back at me .
"Wo di yi de shou wo yao tan shi, 'jiao chuang ye yu',"
I said . Then he said, "HAO! (: "
Like awaiting for a great impression of ME .

After finishing JIAO CHUANG,
my second song was LIN CONG .
EHH?!! Where's the other guzheng???!
I panicked you know . Then Fu Lao Shi
smiled and looked as if like he nodded a little .
Then the door suddenly OPENED .
Then the guzheng Lao Shi ( not the examiner )
brought the 'C' Diao* guzheng in and told me
to bring the other 'D' Diao guzheng out and
Kao Qiang ( lean it on the wall ) .

*IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING, 'DIAO' MEANS THE TUNING OF THE GUZHENG . FOR EXAMPLE, WHAT CHORD OF THE SONG DO YOU PLAY FOR THE GUITAR? ; D MAJOR . PIANO? DUNNO WHAT KEY LAH xD

Then I continued,
"Di er shou wo yao tan shi, 'lin cong ye ben'."
Then he smiled and nodded .
Before that, I realised I kept smiling everytime
I talk to him . Then I knew I wasn't nervous .
Because GOD was there . I sensed it .
He was beside me THROUGHOUT .
Sure, there were mistakes .
But the mistakes were only the not very
clear sounds part .

After came out, I realised that
THUM was sitting in front of the door .
that wooden chair seat .
Then he smiled at me .
AWWWKWARDDD!!

Then my guzheng Lao Shi
told me that it was because of my
last few notes that part .
I thought, "Must be lah, because of that,
I'd probably may not get my high marks .."
I nearly wanted to cry you know .
But I resisted . Because, I know that
God was with me, I'll never fail, I'll definitely
pass, but it may not be very good, probably
a Merit . I wish I could get a distinction .
But somehow, on the face of THUM he kind
of showed me a sign ... .. . ....
He kept smiling at me you know .
Like, telling me something, like,
"aayah, if you hadn't played quite many
wrong parts behind you'd scored even higher ."

Kinda thing . But anyways, NO need to fear,
I'll definitely get at least a Merit . I can tell
it from the look of my strict teacher, THUM .

Here's it:
I sat down and took out my G.N.s ..
Then THUM looked at me
and smiled and smiled . Then he asked me,
"Ni jue de ni tan de hao ma?"
( Did you think you played well? )
Then I said not very well .
Then he 'Hah' one time .
Then he started to nod a few times .
Then he walked to the counter table there .
Weirdly, he never move his head, then his eyes
staring at me O.O

Then he said ..
赵燕儿 .. . ... .. . ....
He gave the funny tone .
Then nearly everyone stared at me .
Then I looked away =="
SOOO embarrassing .

Tomorrow I'm gonna see
My Dad sing in the SANCTURY!!
SO KEWWLLLLLL!!!! xD
He's gonna sing during offering time or
communion ... . .. .... .. . ...

><" I forgot!!
Anyways, I'm gonna be
his support for tomorrow :D

Loves<3
LIL' VEE (:

Comments