I'm nervous .

Really, I truly am .
Tomorrow, I will still
need to go for the
guzheng thing .
All the guzheng teachers are
gonna see me PLAY!!

I'm really afraid that
I would not play well .
I'm really SCARED .
Tomorrow's the deadline
for the guzheng thing .
Everyone else who
did not go the last time
have to go tomorrow .
And when I mean "have to go"
I mean "must go" .

Oh jeez .
I'd better start to pray
about my nervousness
and my ANIXIOUS prob -.-

Today was clean up day for me .

I remembered changing the pail
of water a lot of times .. . ... .. .... . ..
-.-ll

Well, I killed a spider
that I found on the wall --"
and a mosquito .
Actually, I'm not quite sure
if it really was a mosquito .
But I remembered that my
parents said that mosquitos have
long thin legs .
So I saw something like it .
So I MURDERED it .

C'MON! IT WAS IN MY WAY -.-

Actually, it was on the
on of the speakers of my
music player .

Anyways, my room was so
DUSTY .

You know, I remembered sneezing
at least 4 times .
I cleaned up one cob web at the corner
of the window thing .
I PRACTICALLY TOOK 4X2 OR 3 PLY TISSUES
JUST TO CLEAN THAT PART .
And to tell you the truth, it was
barely even 5 centimetres .........

I hate dust .
Makes me feel so dirty .
My dad came home and saw
and said, WOAH!
I got rid of a lot of rough books
and unwanted/redundant stuff .
Now my table and my shelfs are
so CLEAN and ORGANISED .

Later watched
'THE SUITE LIFE OF ZACK & CODY'
&
'WIZARDS OF WAVERLY PLACE' .

Those are theeee
BEST shows I've ever seen .
Oh yeah, now that Selena Gomez's face
is in my head right now,
I just remembered something .
Yesterday, I met Si En and Pei Ern .
And Si En said I looked like
Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Jonas Brothers type of person .
OH REALLY? -.-

Ha, I'm still trying to take
that as a compliment though .. . ... .. .... . ..

--"

Loves<3
LIL' VEE (:

Comments