Thanks be to God! :D

Thanks be to God! :D

Prelims are finally over, and not to mention, chinese O lvl orals! :D :D I'm really glad it's all over and yet, can't really believe it is. Exams really drain me out): Sigh. Today was A math and I did a really really silly mistake.. of quotient rule): sigh. Oh well, I did my best for the entire paper and that's what truly matters the most :D

Thanks for keeping - not just me but perhaps other sec 4s as well - in your prayers too(: (:

I think the fact that I don't feel that upset as compared to last time is because I realise I've been depending more on God, which is good :D and because I depend more on Him, I worry less. Since worrying has always been my big problem, being this calm and at peace.. I must say, it is really God who is doing all this, including my change! :D :D

Orals was expected, yet unexpected. I thought I was the 18th as I heard there'd only be one station for express students (the NA and NT ppl were also taking their orals on that day, different stations, total 3, I presumed - at first). I was pretty calm the day before (yes, I was a little anxious, but I couldn't help it! wednesday was it! I was gonna just blabber it all out, all that I've learnt and just BLAGH), but when I'd realised I was gonna be first in my station (apparently, it was separate, don't know how or why..), I kind of freaked out. Yeah, it was really unexpected.. But the prayers that we had with the teachers - 4 times in total - really relieved me and I kept telling myself what I told myself the night before: This is all part of God's plan, God already knows what would happen and how it would happen. So I'm just gonna let it happen.

Surprisingly enough, focusing on that, I managed to be calmer than I thought!(: and I didn't stutter as much as psle......... hehe just stumbled a bit on three words. But oh well, it's just three words :\ sigh. if only the passage wasn't that difficult):

Oh well.. it's all over now. and I'm really thankful that it's all over 'cos through these two weeks, I've grown even more or came to the realisation of my dependence on God and it's truly truly wonderful.. Imagine.. having nothing to worry about because you know that God is already working on it..

Well, besides all of that, I had a great time of relaxing today with three movies! :D Secret (bu neng shuo de mi mi), Rio and Morning Glory. Blu's so cuute and irresistable!!! :p :p hehehee I'm gonna hug this blu to sleep and dream that it flies too :x

Hmm.. I think I'll be watching a bit of anime before doing qt and retire for the day. Pretty tired already haha :\

Comments