School tomorrow..

School tomorrow..

Nearly 2 months of not having proper lessons and now back to following timetable.. Pretty weird, but I guess it's alright. Just not sure what's with the remedials though. I heard it was compulsory for everyone to go for it.. so much for calling it "remedial". More like extra lessons =.=

Oh well. Wore the new blue top I bought earlier this week! :D hehe would like to take a pic but I didn't get to and I'd already thrown it into the laundry bin :p hmm.. Today was pretty short yet tiring for me.. well.. sorta. sore eyes):

-sigh-

The thought of having school tomorrow.... -_- just wanna stay in bed...

Some things happened recently, but I don't wanna talk about it. I guess it's something I have to learn and be careful of next time.. and I think I should start finding a paper & pen soon.

Comments