3 more days to go!

5 days of prelims over, 3 more days to go!

The morning is early
Though skies are not bright
Sit & watch carefully
The sunbeams of morning's glory

Awaken my soul
Shake me from within
Teach me to do as I'm told
Not walk down the path of sinfulness

I'll throw them all away
Learn to love & obey
For Your glory to be shown
My old being I must disown

My hiding place
I'll dwell in You
What I must never erase
the truth about You.

~

Endured 5 days of immense brain torture, but it was through this that I've learnt to depend on God and trust in Him :D past 1 or 2 days I let stress take over me and again, by God's grace and unfailing love, He'd shown me a "mini" miracle, experiencing His presence and know that He cares and loves me very much.(:

Upcoming week schedule recap!

Monday: No school. woohoo! :D
Tuesday: School/paper starts at 0900 or 0915 I think.. E math P2
Wednesday: Dread. Sc (Chem) P2, Sc (Phy/Chem) P1, O lvl chinese oral
Thursday: A math P2

And it's FWEEEEEDOM!! for a few weeks before prelim 2, that is ):

Oh well, having some rest is better than mugging like crazy for the next few months all the way to O lvls right =.= hmm.. alright! shall post a bit more about today..

Phy P2 and P Geog P2 (human geography) today. Extreme difficult and easy questions for both papers. Pretty much mad at myself for choosing the wrong question for human geog, but it's alright, I'll learn from it(: Went for lunch with zoey and shu ting at men men don don! :D hehee I ate my ebitama don again =p And then ate yoguru with zoey(:

Dragged my feet all the way home and collapsed on to the bed to sleep =____=


.. 1506-1859 ..

Woke up to watch dong yi! :D Exciting episode today. In the beginning, that is. The torturing was a bit too cruel to watch :\ Korean dramas are really awesome with their plots and acting, I must say :p it looked way too natural!

Ate my dinner around 7pm+ and now it's 9.50pm and I'm still eating it :x terrible terrible. must be learn from zoey. confirm. double confirm (with action). confirm. guarantee. plus. CHOP.

=p

Comments