Clarify.

Clarify.

There are certain things that I've to clarify, I have to make it right, I have to take action. I cannot just leave it there and let it continue in its current state.

Many things going on my mind and yet, I cannot say it out. Things are slowly changing and I've musted some courage in me already, but yet, it's not enough .. I need more.. I need more of this and that.

With the break between prelim 1 and 2, I think God has given me new tasks. And it's my duty to fulfill it, for God's glory. I will do it for the benefit of others as well. I can't bear to look anymore. I can't bear to see myself being influenced by the thoughts and perhaps even turned into words.. and actions.. I keep telling myself to put myself in the person's shoes. I keep telling myself that. But my actions say otherwise. And for this, I'm extremely disappointed. I don't want other to be influenced the same way. A little is funny, yes. But to the point of that? no, I cannot stand it. It will never sit right with me.

There are some loose screws and screwdrivers scattered all over the floor. I'm gonna take my time now, to make sure each are screwed in tight. Sure it will come loose one day, if I'm not there, someone else will screw it back.

There's chem practical tomorrow, just a practice one. just revised my QA and redox reactions(: Sigh. I must remember to change my bag later. I think my table is infested with ants. Either that, or my bag is, or I'm just some sweet human being that attracts all the ants -.- it's not that bad to the extent of "infested" but I had to blow a lot of them away. And how frustrating it is when I was trying to do my work! ):<

hmph! angry.

Oh well, there's a new update on my poem blog(:

Shall end off here. Today's dinner would be: Fish, soup, bak kwa & rice!

Chef signing off!
SSSIIIIGGGGNAAAATTUUURREEEEEE.

Comments