Haven't been sick for a long time..

Haven't been sick for a long time..

Not that I want to, of course.

I've always been prone to getting a cold or sinus infections during the monsoon periods when the temperature and rainfall changes with extreme temperatures/rainfall every day.. Gahh.. don't like those periods. Had to bring tissue around with me - at least 3 packets of tissue.

This time it's some virus.. Don't know what it is, but my mom got it first then spread to me =.= Apparently, my dad and my sis are fine, so it probably could've been something only my mom and I ate around the same time. Cos she was sick the night before already, I was sick the next morning, when my mom had a high temp of 38.7 d.c. :s And she still went out to buy bao for breakfast, saying she needed to get something to eat so she can take her medication (just panadol cos she didn't see the doc then.. yet) my mom's really strong.. I think if I were to have that high temperature, I wouldn't even be able to get out of bed :s

And that kind of reminded me of the time when I was p3 and - I think I had food poisoning, so - had a tempature of 39.0 d.c. and I was unconscious =.=" jee, thank God I didn't have that temperature.

Don't worry, my fever was a mild one, 37.8. Still, I felt like a zombie. haha! oh well, can't help it :p Anyways, my fever has subsided, though the headache and sore throat persists, it isn't as bad as yesterday's and this morning's :D

Oh well, I'm gonna be taking my medication after I'm done with this sweet potato (supper)! yumyum =9

Just a little studying progress update! I'm done with a few topics of a math: Surds, Indices & Logarithms, Quadratic Equations and Inequalities, Partial Fractions, Differentiation and Rate of Change. Will be moving on to integration after that. As for the other subjects, I think I've covered a bit of human geog (development & geog of food), a bit of the LTTE topic.. gah! I should get started on my sciences too! :s

Hmm.. Second prelims are nearing and I'm not feeling nervous.. maybe.. yet. But still, I'm pretty alright with it, knowing everything's in God's hands right now(: So for now, I'll just keep studying and do my best for prelims!

p.s. boohoo! there's chinese for prelim 2!

Comments